- Capacity Building
- Technical Assistance and Training
- Interagency Collaboration
- Education and Systems of Care; Legislation and Policy
- Parent and Youth Development and Involvement
The Multiagency Network for Students with Emotional/Behavioral Disabilities
(SEDNET) creates and facilitates a network of key stakeholders committed
to assisting in the provision of a quality system of care for students with or at-risk
of emotional and/or behavioral challenges.
Children's Mental Health Awareness Day
- In honor of Children's Mental Health Awareness Day, SEDNET invites you to view this
masterfully illustrated spoken word poem by Shane Koyczan, entitled
To This Day.
The video touches on themes of bullying, trauma, and mental health that impact our
- SEDNET, Region 8A, co-sponsors the Speak Up For Kids 2013: Creative Solutions Conference
to be held on May 24, 2013, in Sarasota, FL, in recognition of National Children's
Mental Health Awareness Day.
Click here for registration information.
- SEDNET Region 11 has partnered with Youth Move, Federation of Families, and
FACES, to present the 3rd Annual Youth and Family Empowerment Summit
on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at Florida International University.